February 2016 - Norwegian Dawn to Caribbean - Western
I have cruised about 20-times (on about 6 or 7 lines).
The experience was very good -but still some room for improvement
1.Having to pay $18 a day to park my car is not something I enjoy doing.
2. Being charged a $15 fee to carry my one bottle of wine aboard in my carry on bag is not something I enjoy doing.
3. Several members of our group picked up a cold on-board (cough, congestion, headache, fever, etc) near the end of the cruise (I am almost over it now).
4. I wish there were more adult only hot tubs -or that the kids would stay out of the adult hot tubs. I have read that kids really do tend to load the pool up with bacteria.
5. The food was excellent -but the service at times was a little slow.
6. The entertainment was excellent.
7. Costa Maya has sure improved over the years and this year I really enjoyed stopping and shopping here ((great prices -especially on silver and colored topaz stones -sometimes also called clear sapphire, blue sapphire, Mexican fire opal (LOL)).
7. Embarkation & Debarkation were both smooth and excellent.
Overall, I certainly will be going on another Norwegian Cruise vacation.