Zuiderdam Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Some serious problems

Sail Date: January 03, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

The crew was very cordial and helpful.  the one waiter in dining room always remembered our names. The cleanliness of the  ship concerned me I used the robe when I was getting ready I used  the second robe and felt something in poctket it was a card from where this lady was at spa and treatments from 12/13/13 this robe had not been cleaned for several trips. Our door to the balcony had the key broke off in it .  On the last day we were staying in our stateroom untill our time to disembark we decided to go and get a bite of breakfast When we returned to our room (our things were still in our room) they had cleaned the bathroom (we were not finished)  the bed was made up with covers for luggage on it. I questioned whether our room was clean when we arrived. We have been on several cruises on other lines I never felt like things were dirty.