Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Little Piece of Heaven for 11 days

Sail Date: March 02, 2007

We loved all aspects of our cruise. We were not to happy with Grand Caymen but that is not your fault. We would love to have the cafeteria open at night because we loved the food. I really didn't know what kind of sauce would be on our meat because I didn't understand many of the names. Everyone was so absolutely great. Our stewart, Gabrielle was the absolute best. I had to stay in bed the first day and he checked on me all of the time and brought me my meals. His care for his patrons was above the call of duty. Michael and his assistant, Table #78 were the greatest. They made dinner such a joy and worked very, very hard to make all of our party happy. Boris and Olie in the Reef Bar, 11th floor, were the best. We would go to that bar all of the time. They knew what we were drinking and would have it at our table before all ten of us arrived. What great people you have. We would like to have taken all of them home. We were very unhappy with your assistant manager of the bars. Unfortunately, we are still smokers and trying to quit. Every time we were in a bar, which he should be used to, he would either wave his hand or put a hankerchief over his face and give all of us dirty looks. He was very unpleasant and never smiled even when he was around non-smokers. He really is a downer. I must admit he was the only one. Everyone was so courteous, so happy all the time; it definitely put us in a great mood.

Pros: Being treated like a queen

Cons: This was my third Celebrity cruise and I was very unhappy with the dirty bedspreads. I would have liked you to have the cafeteria open for dinner. Your other two ships did offer us this choice. When we ordered our drinks in the pool area, an 8 oz. plastic glass is unfair for $6.90.

Recommends Zenith (RETIRED)? Yes!

Colon, Panama
My husband took the tour of the Panama Canal and was absolutely delighted. This tour made his whole trip. We took a cab and went to see the Canal and climed the steps and could not believe what we were seeing. This is one particual tour everyone should take.
Don't Miss: Panamal Canal
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
This was pretty nice. We did go down the coastline and it was absolutely beautiful. I love the water and it was absolutely gorgeous. We did not eat in any restaurants because some of our group said you are not safe eating there,
Colon, Panama
Don't Miss: Panamal Canal
This is one place everyone should go. It is so very clean, the people are so happy and we bought quite a bit of expensive jewelry in Cozumel. We did take the tour to the beach and had a terrific day. This was one excellent tour.
Don't Miss: The beaches. They were to die for. I loved every minute we were there.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We didn't care for this island. The cab drivers would follow you for four blocks trying to take you somewhere and at the cruise desk, we were told not to leave the main path. They were very poor and it bothered me because I felt I should not be on this cruise when people have absolutely nothing.
George Town, Grand Cayman