Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Rather disappointed

Sail Date: March 25, 2006

This was our 3rd cruise as a family and we were pretty disappointed in the Celebrity Zenith. The ship is extremely old, I anticipated some updates but felt it probably hadn't changed in the many years since it first sailed. Our room was small, the linens worn, even torn in places. No clock in the room. The bathroom had rust in the shower. The dining room food was wonderful but I feel Princess does a much better job on the buffets. The entire kids program was housed in an interior cabin in the back of the ship, way overcrowded at peak times. The pools were drained the entire first day we sailed. The shows were typical, the pool side activities fun. I might try Celebrity again but never on an older ship.

Pros: Food in the dining room was wonderful

Cons: The pools were very small and the buffet food was awful

Key West, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went to the turtle farm, my 6 year old loved it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went to the turtle farm, my 6 year old loved it.
Key West, Florida