Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had A Great Time

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

My husband and I just returned from Zenith's 5 night Western Carribean Cruise sailing April 3 - April 8, 2006. We had a great time. This is my third time cruising, but first time on a Celebrity ship. The best part was the quality of the food. All meals were extraordinary. The level of service was great. The "Broadway" style shows were also enjoyable. The onboard shopping on "Sea Days" was also nice and we enjoyed the different merchandise sales offered. The interior of the ship needs some updating however, and I missed not having an atrium. Our room was located on the 5th floor and our bed was so not comfortable. That needs improving!!! But overall it was an enjoyable vacation and we will sail on Celebrity again.

Pros: The food was sooooo good, very impressed with the midnight buffett!!!

Cons: Ship needs some updating and the bed in our room was very uncomfortable!!!