Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review

We planned the entire trip without the help of travel agents. It has become so wonderful to make travel plans via my home pc.This cruise was wonderful. I had made my reservations and had become excited looking forward to the trip. Then I read some poor reviews and I started to doubt my vacation choices.Well, we sailed February 10-17, 2002, and we wish it could have lasted for three more weeks! We loved it from our large stateroom, to the fantastic food to the terrific entertainment.We both kept our healthy excersize routine everyday but one. I lost 1/2 pound. (they say you will gain 5 lbs on a cruise).My point is, this world and all she has to offer, are entirly up to me to make the best of her! We loved our cruise and all it had to offer. We will cruise this line again and we will take the same room as well.For Valentine's Day, I had 12 roses delivered to our stateroom and they were perfect, only 55 bucks (delivered).We also celebrated our three-year anniversary on the 12th with a little help from the waitress, she brought to our table a scrumptious choclate cake.Our waitress was perfect and made big points with me when she brought me a second lobster tail because she said she liked our table the most so far this year.My wish for this cruise ship would be longer stops in the ports of call. I'd pay more for that.A final point, this cruise was a bargain and the ship being smaller is a bonus!!Call me happy!!!