Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review

The only good thing was the food, everything else was downhill. The cabins are too small to even relax in. They need some major renovations. The entertainment was not too bad. With 1,700 on board, there was a lack of deck chairs on all sea days. I will not take a holiday cruise with Celebrity again. Mexican port tours were not real interesting. The ship spent little time in port. They seeem to be in a rush to leave port.I felt the charge for water was outrageous. Bottled water was a sham. High drink prices and high tipping policies were disturbing. Compared to other ships I have cruised on, this one is much lower rated. Forget Zenith, it is worn and cabins are a sham. This ship was a great disappointment to my wife and me. This was our third cruise. Celebrity you are NOT simply the best as you advertise. Back to Princess and Orient Lines for us.