Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review

On my past cruises, the embarkation was tiresome and slow but that was not the case on the Zenith. Even at 2:00 P.M., there were still hardly any lines, which is very unusual. Our room, The Royal Suite, was fairly decent. On other cruises, I noticed the cabins were better than on the Zenith. This is typical, as the Zenith is a older and smaller ship. As for the food, is is the best in the industry. This has always been true with Celebrity. Although the Main Dining Room is small, it is intimate and serves the best food I have tasted on cruises. The service was unbelievable. It seemed like all the staff members knew you! Our Butler was very helpful and catered to our every need. The ship was unuasual. I am used to the "mega ships" so I found the Zenith a change. Being smaller, the Zenith is more cozy and simple. If you want to go to Bermuda and are lively, try the Nordic Empress. The passengers all seemed to be wealthy. As for the entertainment, this is the only cruise I have been on that had some sort of Broadway production every night! This shows that the Zenith had overall good entertainment. The kids' programs on the Horizon and the Zenith are fair. The facility is small and located on a low deck aft. I went on the last cruise aboard the Zenith before it got renovated so it may evern be better now. Overall, I enjoyed the Zenith but would prefer a larger ship because they offer more daily activities. I recommend this cruise to leisure type people who can afford it. Please, feel free to e-mail me with ANY questons or comments.