Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Vacation

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

My husband and I brought our sons, 22 and 18, on a Bermuda cruise in June, 2006. This was our second cruise, our sons first. We all had a wonderful time! We left on Saturday and Sunday night I commented on being in Bermuda in the morning. They kids were having such a great time, they forgot we were even going to Bermuda!

Pros: Weather

The ship showed its age, but don't we all!
Smokers had the room before us. When I told my stateroom attendant the room smelled like smoke, he and his assistant disinfected every surface and I couldn't smell the smoke for the remainder of the cruise. The hairdryer in the bath still smelled like smoke, but I brought my own and used it instead.
The best place to try new foods is on a cruise - and I personally loved them all!
The cultural diversity is always a pleasure. Being greeted by name after meeting them once is exceptional.
The shows we saw were very good.