Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I disagree

I read some of the reviews on the Zenith. I was on the Zenith last year and found the ship was a dream. Sure it is a little older but the service and the help were above par. I had occasion to use the Medical Facilities and was more than pleased. The doctor was excellent and diag. my problem and prescribed the appropriate medicine to cure my problem. I even say the doctor on one of the islands and he inquired as to my health. I can`t say enough about Celebrity Cruise Lines and their staff. I have cruised other Celebrity ships and find them wonderful.