Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: April 13, 2006

Everything from boarding the ship, food, excursions, people on the ship and tour guides where so friendly and nice. We had the best time ever. My husband was impressed by Celebrity Cruise Line. This was his first time on this line. My teenage son also had a blast. We came home and he said he wanted to go on another cruise. This is my 3rd and I am addicted to cruising. Thank you

Pros: Sites & Weather

Cons: Nothing

100 percent perfect for us. All around
We loved the size of our room. It was actually the biggest one I've ever had. The ship was very clean.
The food was gourmet and we had a great dining time, I always look forward to the dining room experience.
Everyone was friendly and we enjoy taking to all the staff.
The shows were great, loved the comedy guy and the magician, the show cast were awesome too.
Beautiful area, sad to see so much hurricane damage. Saw the Mayan Ruins, the guide was very informative and knowledgable. Saw a blue iguana also that was cool.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Dunn's River falls was so cool to climb. Really enjoyed it.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls
George Town, Grand Cayman
The Helmut Diving, Sea Trek, was the best thing I have ever done in my life. I was so scared at first, cause of sharks, but the staff was so helpful and attentive, was I climbed down the ladder it was the coolest thing in the world. I recommend this excursion for all. What an experience of a life time.
Don't Miss: Sea Trek