Zenith (RETIRED) Cruise Review

The Zenith Experience

My husband and I took the 7 day cruise to Bermuda on Zenith and I can`t say enough good things about the ship and it`s staff. This was our first cruise so we didn`t have anything to compare it to, but we just came off another cruise recently, which I won`t mention the name and it was not as classy as the Zenith. The food was excellent, service was excellent and the ship was imaculate at all times, plenty of entertainment. The cruise director was fabulous, very friendly, very informed and was willing to speak with you about anything you needed. It was great not having to worry about luggage and I will be cruising with Celebrity from now on.