Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

Room Type: Suite

service was the best thing about the trip. they canceled the last stop in Victoria, which was the best part about the trip. claiming they couldnt duck because of the weather. while 2 other ships were sailing along ducked and had fun in Victoria. there is no excuse for that. I think they wanted to save money because it cost a lot for ducking the ship. I wasnt very impressed with the shore excursions either. and they were very very expensive. we signed with them when we were on the ship, but  I am going to cancel.

i was happy for using the tub .. but we didnt have hot water for most of the trip so we couldnt use it. they came couple of time to fix it . they finaly did; bed was good .. and spacious enough
it was good and on time .
old ship .. I bet they will retire it soon .. it should. we and our friends too were very disappointed
not that good and very expensive
very little activities, even though we spent few days at sea
worst entertainment I have seen on any of our trips so far. the didnt have any movies in the theater either
best thing about the ship
in the dinning room, food was ok ,, but Buffett was not that great

dont sail on this ship .. it should retire soon