Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great Cruise

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Fabulous cruise except the weather. It was great during our day in Glacier Bay, but not so great in other ports of call, specifically Juneau. There's nothing anyone can do about the weather, but it did put a damper 😋 on our day in Juneau.

The only other complaint I have is regarding the photo department. They promised us our digital prints on disc the night before our departure. This didn't happen and I was told they would be mailed this week from Juneau. I hope this happens as I paid quite a bit of money for the images.

The cabin was fantastic, although the furnishings could use an upgrade. The couch corners were fraying and the fixtures were dated. It was, however, very clean. Our cabin attendants were spectacular!

Expect spectacular food and service.