Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A lovely time, right up until i got sick

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

I had a lovely time until Aug 1\, when I suddenly became very ill\, with something akin to the \"Asian Flu.\" I visited the ship's doctor the morning of Aug 3rd\, but the anti-biotics she gave me made me very ill.

I know your staff tried to keep everything clean and sanitized\, but I don't think that cleaning from 7amm until noon\, when the next cruisers come on board. You should have a full day to completely scrub and disinfect the ship. I got on the internet when I got home\, and found that your ship had had 57 cases of flu since May 13th. Change that to 58.

Although it was a lovey cruise\, I don't think I would trust traveling with your cruise line again

Catherine Conley\, Westerdam July 27 to Aug 3rd\, Room 4153.'

Pros: The service\, the food\, the nice weather\, and the ports visited.

Cons: Gettin very ill\,with something akin to the \"Asian Flu. I have been very ill for 2 weeks\, and have had to visit the emergency room twice.

Recommends Westerdam? No.

There were two good shows. We expected one every night.