Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

a special experience

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

the process of embarking and disembarking was very organized and made it easy. The ship was very nice\, the map was very helpful. Everything was clean and efficient. The safety plan was helpful.
the dcor of public areas was very appealing.

Pros: the views\, the service and overall ship cleanliness

Cons: the stateroom

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

addressed in the above overall section
The food\, availability and bountifulness was nice\, but I ate too much and was unable to eat some meals.
the size was disappointing. I am in a wheelchair and it would not fit through the door. My husband had indicated this when booking\, which the booking agent assured him that it would fit. He had to carry or drag me through the room and to and from the bathroom. we were able to get a walker from the infirmary by the end of the second day. It helped\, but the cramped room and small low couch was very uncomfortable.
very friendly\, efficient and helpful.
the daily itinerary sheet we received was very helpful. We did not participate in most activities because I was so tired from maneuvering around the cabin in a walker when I need a wheelchair. The tourist trap shops ate ports were not our thing. We came foe the scenery which was well worth it.