Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Best Vacation Ever

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

This ship was the one I took on my first cruise. I couldn't believe the size nor the room size. I did not get a fancy room, only one with a window. With a ship that size, and all of the activities, who spends time in the room? I now have been on 4 cruises with this cruise line and one cruise with another line. You cannot beat their attention to detail and the waiters, cooks, stewards are the best. I will not take any other vacation offer but a cruise with this line.

Pros: Meals\, Events\, Stewards

Cons: the wait to get on board and start the cruiz

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

WOW!
Where else can you get quality and exotic meals of your choice for the price you are paying for the whole cruise? Every meal was an experience\, not to mention the deserts.
Stateroom was not one of my priorities. I spent very little time in my stateroom which was always very clean and cared for by a very friendly steward who bent over backwards to accommodate your every wish.
Exceptional. Went \"way beyond\" what I expect of a 5 star hotel.
Had a lot of fun watching and participating in all of the activities.