Something for everyone!

Westerdam Cruise Review to U.S.

Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Westerdam
Had a great time. I think they covered something to do for young and old and middle of the age spectrome like my husband and I.

Payed to have the meal and was not pleased. Greeter at the front of restraunt made like he was giving us a great seat then sat us at a cramped table. Prawns were a bit mushy in the cocktail.

Liked the Comedy shows, not so much the Broadway one.

Cabin staff was great and the bar staff at the Ocean Bar Happy Hour were great guys!

Walked the deck every day and someone was always out ther keeping it ship shape, or polishing down the railings.

Does need some up dating but the Staff kept it Very clean.

Pros: Towel Monkey in my room was fun

Cons: Room could use some updating.

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!