NOT SO GOOD TIME !ON THIS SHIP !

Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2011
Ship: Westerdam
NEEDS DRYDOCK REFERBISHING !

ONLY DINING ROOM FOOD WAS GOOD !

CREW MEMBERS DID SOME SHOWS I ONLY WENT TO TWO OF THEM AND THEY WERE NOT THAT GOOD !

SOME STAFF WAS GREAT OTHERS LIKE ROOM SERVICE WAS BAD THEY ACT AS IF YOU WERE BOTHERING THEM TO CALL THEM AND THEN WOULD SAY IT WOULD TAKE 45 MIN TO AN HOUR FOR SERVICE !

SHIP WAS DIRTY !

WE BOOKED AN OUTSIDE ROOM OUR STATEROOM WAS SO DIRTY THEY SWICHED US TO A INSIDE ROOM ! WE WERE MISSING A SOFA AND TABLE AND DID NOT PAY US BACK THE DIFFRENCE ! BOTH ROOMS WERE VERY DIRTY ! I WAS ON CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY ! I HAVE BEEN ON 15 CRUISES BEFORE THIS WAS MY FIRST WITH HOLLAND AMERICA AND I WILL NOT RETURN !!

Pros: DINING ROOM FOOD WAS JUST OK !!

Cons: DIRTY ROOMS !!

Recommends Westerdam? No.