Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

FANTASTIC!

Sail Date: June 14, 2009

I thought it was just the right size--not too big and overwhelming which for this first-time cruiser was great. Glacier Bay was AMAZING! I'm not sure what I expected but it was more. Really loved it!

Pros: Friendly crew, cabin roomier than I thought it would be, good food, great entertainment!

Cons: The shopping "shill". Wouldn't listen to his "recommendations" again.

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

We purposely went with a small stateroom to cut costs and were pleasantly surprised at the roominess.
Juneau, Alaska

Don't Miss: The trip out to the Mendenhall Glacier. Well worth it!
Sitka, Alaska
A small town that seems to have resisted turning to "touristy. Our favorite port!
Don't Miss: The Russian Orthodox Church in the middle of town. Beautiful!
Ketchikan, Alaska
A bit too touristy for my taste but a cute place.