Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: November 30, 2008

I thought the Staterooms were larger than other ships. I thought the Linens were great, and the bed comfortable with the new hotel bedding. I thought the crew was courteous and helpful.
I liked the way the crew was acknowledged at the end of the cruise at the disembarkment meeting. I liked the open seating. I liked Half Moon Cay.

Pros: The Digital Photography Lessons, Spa, Quiet from Loud Speakers

Cons: Using the Comedienne and Illusionist more than twice got boring. They needed one more entertainer.

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

Everything in the stateroom was great and comfortable. Except for the lighting over the vanity table, was too dark. They were skimpy with the replacement of the products. We only got one bar of soap until we asked for another and we NEVER got a second shampoo. For some reason all the sodas were removed from our stateroom refrigerator.

The size of the ship was perfect. Accessibility to our cabin was great.

The quality of the food was great. The Westerdam has a great chef.
Great
The production shows were amazing. The piano bar's entertainment was fabulous. Caren and the Halcats, were just OK. Karaoke was fun, but dragged on after awhile. The Comedianne did not have enough material for all she was asked to do, so she engaged in banter with the audience and it was boring after the third time. They really needed one more act for the ship. The Karaoke was not enough to go on for 3 days.