I had the Time of My Life!

Westerdam (RETIRED) 120 Cruise Review

This was the best vacation I have ever had. This cruise line is, in my opinion, the best. The service was impicable and the food not only plentiful but FANTASTIC. If you take this for a first time cruise, be sure to watch the times of departure from port. My husband and I almost missed Nassau because we did not realize that the ship departed at NOON! I would recommend Holland America cruises to all and I hope to take another one soon.