Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

SO much fun! Great ship!...

Sail Date: March 03, 2012

Room Type: Suite

SO much fun! Great ship! We did have some repair work to be done in our suite. Some of it couldn't be fixed. Got a nice credit for a future cruise though. We were in the Royal Suite. Access to Concierge club was nice. Free drinks every eve. for a couple hours. I loved being able to pop in whenever to get a free espresso too. Good coffee through out the ship. They use Seattle's Best brand. I even had a coffee maker and hot water pot in the room. That was a nice plus. I would have liked wifi in the room but it's a older ship and not upgraded in that sense. The food was pretty good. Not as good as Celebrity but better than Princess. Portofino's was wonderful! Johnny Rocket's sucked. I would have liked more specialty restaurants. The sandwich cafe on the Promenade was really good, and free. The entertainment was the BEST! Awesome ice show, hilarious guy in the Pig and Whistle Pub every night, and the best Elvis impersonator I have ever seen in the main show room! The production show was average. I did the rock climbing wall but didn't do any in-line skating or ice skating. Celebrity is still my favorite line but Royal Caribbean is second! I will try to post some pics but they are all over 4 MB.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Gorgeous Royal Suite! I admit there were minor problems but we got a nice discount on a future cruise because of it.
The food was more in between good and OK. I personally like more choices in venue.
Royal Caribbean shines here! Some of the best entertainment I have ever seen on a ship!
Lots of programs and fun stuff for kids.
No complaints here! We really loved the concierge! Very helpful!
Really nice gym. I would have liked to see more classes though.
Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel. 3 ports is fine for a 1 week cruise.