Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a great ship

Sail Date: January 07, 2012

This is my second Voyager cruise and third counting Mariner of this class ship. It's big not a behemoth like some of these newer ships. It is easy and quick to navigate and doesn't feel like 3400 people are on board. They have kept the boat looking good and pretty much all seems to be in order.

Pros: ice show

Cons: few interested in fitness classes

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

all what you'd expect and actually better
classic stateroom, efficient Some quirks with the TV broadcast signal. My room was in a very convenient location near elevator.
dining and stateroom service was the best I've had in eight cruises. Am glad RC is supporting the older, smaller ships with good staff.
ice show six stars; other entertainment four. wish there were more effective ways to intermingle singles, although I did fine