Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Voyager of the Seas from NewOrleans x 7

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

This was the second time on this ship- last time was over 9 years ago and I was traveling with children, now as a couple- sans children- it was much more enjoyable. I was unable to hear any of the anouncements while in the cabin no matter how we tried to tune them in with the in cablin speakers. I usually attend several art events on cruises and get several peices but was totally unimpressed with the selection on this cruise- however on the up side- this limited my on ship spending quite a bit and saved enough to get most of my next cruise paid for. The on shore excursions were well planned out and very enjoyable. Meals were even better than 9 years ago. I would like to see the pocket version of the ship map returned.

Pros: variety of events on the trip

Cons: weather, unable to hear anouncements in cabin

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Staff were always cleaning and upbeat. Some areas are showing wear.
head waiter only briefly spoke with us except for the last day when tips were being delivered. It would have been nice to be able to choose to not tip or drastically decrease his tip.