Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Big Ship, but Bad Food

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

Recommend this ship if you worry about motion sickness on board. This Voyager of the Seas does not give you motion sickness at all.
It is big, so expect there is a huge crowd if you want to use elevator.
Food on board was ok. Every day they serve the same food. I think the only good food I got was a lobster meal on the 2nd to last night of the cruise.
You rarely see waiters smile.
Great spa service with sauna and steam rooms, but guess what? No comb or Qtips in the shower room.
Men's rooms smell.
The whole time I felt like I was on board, and that's all the cruise staff care. It's like "OK, I got your paid fare. Enjoy your stay. You're on your own".
Our Queen bed was a combine of 2 twin beds. When my wife and I lie in the middle of the bed, we got back pain in the morning.
Booked cruise with a promising promotion of 2 coupon booklets to spend on board. We received NONE. UNBELIEVABLE!
Not many activities to do on board.
Need to pay to rent movie. I wish this is FREE as I got from other cruise line.
TV has very limitted channels. There were like at least 3 versions of E! channel in 3 different language.
There was a channel that just displayed a plush bear for several days. I don't know what that purpose was.
There was a channel that talked about excursions, but everyday it just talked about excursions for all islands. It should know which islands the ship already passed by and stopped talking about excursions for that particular islands because it takes forever to wait for the right excursions to come up.

Pros: Big Ship, so no motion sickness at all

Cons: food and waiters do not smile

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Was ok. Our queen size bed was a combination of 2 twin beds. When we lie in the middle, we get back pain tin the morning. This caused us to each slept on each side of the bed.
Look luxury most of the part except for the men's rooms. They smell.
Not many activities. Same movies were screened for several days.
Didn't have a good variety of food. Cappuccino is not complimentary. Come on!
For Breakfast and lunch, everyday the same food was served.
Dinner's service was nice and friendly, but breakfast and lunch's served waiters did not look happy at all. My wife and I felt so uncomfortable.
Was ok. This was our 2nd time on a cruise vacation. We are still learning. We were assigned to first seating for dinner. The Room staff did not go over clearly with us on this. Turned out, we came to the dinning room at 7:20pm on the first day, and guess what? We were denied for dinner. We were told that we were late and had to wait for the 2nd seating which started at 8pm.