Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A so so cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

The pool area was great.. Plenty of room at the pool area. Food was not that great. There was plenty to eat, just did not taste that good. The shows were so lame except for Etta Mae. Etta Mae was so very, very good...all others were more on a 10 year old level. Room service was ok...Mainly did not like the dining arrangements..I think they should have had formal places to eat at your own time many did not eat in the dining room from GET GO. Plenty of empty chairs every night....Will go back to Carnival and compare again.
My first trip with RC, I do want to try the Oasis of the Seas before I dump RC for good.

Pros: The promanade Cafe was great!

Cons: The dining room arrangements....such boring people to sit with...nothing in common..

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.