Really Nice

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

6 Night Mediterranean (Barcelona To Venice)
Sail Date: May 15, 2011
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
The ship was nice. It didn't wow me, but it was nice. Went on this ship for the itinerary, not the ship.

I am not a picky eater, but the food in the dining room for dinner was not very good overall. The seafood was aweful and there was one night where I didn't really like anything I ate. My daughter actually lost 5 pounds on this cruise because the food wasn't too great (and she is very thin to begin with).

Dining room staff was excellent.

Room was good, but the shower stall is extremely small and I'm not a big person. I actually had a panic attack because it was so tiny that I got claustraphobic.
We went on a tour of Aix-en-Provence. Pretty village, but our tour operator didn't keep it moving along. We left the tour and met up with the tour operator at the appropriate time.
Florence and Pisa were wonderful. Our tour was pretty good, but long. Again, the tour operator spent too much time on certain things and didn't keep it moving.
Don't Miss: Everything
Went on a tour of Taorima. It is absolutely gorgeous here. Tour was too short. Would do this port on own instead of going through ship. People, please make sure you meet your tour operator at the place and time specified. We had to wait 40 minutes on our bus while the tour operator went looking for people who did not show up in time. This is very inconsiderate of your fellow passengers.
Don't Miss: Greek Theatre
Our tour operator was excellent. We saw so much and she kept it moving. She kept people from cutting lines in St. Peter's (can you believe people would be so rude in a church?). This was overall my favorite port. Rome is amazing. Would go back in a hearbeat.
Don't Miss: Everything

Pros: Ports of Call

Cons: Food wasn't so great

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!