Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a really good time!

Sail Date: November 28, 2010

I think that for the price, the Carnival Conquest is better. I was on the Conquest about a year ago and found the food and experience over-all to be better than the Voyager. I did have a good time on the Voyager and found the staff and entertainment to be good.

Pros: The entertainment (shows, ice skating show, entertainers) was very good and the staff was very friendly. The waiters and cabin attendant were especially friendly and aimed to please.

Cons: The food was good but not great.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
Visited Altun Ha and tour guide was very good. It rained but would have been great if sun was shining.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I visited Tabyana beach and enjoyed it thoroughly.
Shopped. drank a margarita and had a great time!