So much fun

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2010
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
It was the most "upscale" cruise I have ever experienced on Royal Carribean

No lobster anymore :(

I was impressed for Royal Carribean
I studied in Rome so I felt comfortable taking a train in and exploring on my own. Caution to those who do this on their own as trains are unpredictable. Allow yourself extra time to get back to the ship.
Don't Miss: Popes blessing. Get free tickets in advance on line
I wasnt so impressed with this stop. Not really worth the effort we put in to see Marseille. We rented a car and dealt with parking issues and traffic. Marseille was a lot of work. On the way back from Marseille we stopped at Cassis. It was beautiful and made the trip more worth it.
Capri and Sorrento
I got off and negotiated with a private taxi driver. He took us all over in tuscany! We enjoyed wine during our beautiful drive and had lunch at a winery

Pros: I loved my inside stateroom with a window that looked down over the promenade. It felt like a bigger room!

Cons: I asked for late seating but felt like I was eating until bedtime and missing shows on the ship

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!