We had a blast!

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
I must admit that I had some reservations about an interior cabin, however, I can honestly say that it afforded some of the best sleep I have had in a long, long time. The entertainment was excellent - highlighted with a performance by the Texas Tenors - much to our surprise and delight! Royal Caribbean/Voyager of the Seas has an ice rink on the second deck and the ice skating show was fabulous! The Promenade on Deck 5 makes it easy to get to everything.

Pros: The food on the ship was awesome!!

Cons: The boarding and de-boarding experience was less than desirable.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!