I Adore This Ship!

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
My very first cruise the year this ship was released, I was on Rhapsody of the Seas in Cozumel while Voyager...then the biggest ship on the seas...was anchored in the bay. I have dreamed since then...over ten years...of going on this ship. In January 2010 my dream came true. It was everything I dreamed and more. My lifetime friend and cancer survivor accompanied me and what a wonderful time we had! My forth cruise, but the best so far! Now I want to take the 14 day transatlantic...but I have to wait a little while!

Fantastic food. Our wait staff was spectacular!

Wonderful. Great cruise director - Hilarious! The skating show was wonderful. The comedians and musical productions were great.

I can't imagine better service. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get through my day without someone to pull out my chair and tell me "My pleasure madame" at my every request? Amazing.

It was beautiful, clean, elegant, and well cared for.

For this dream cruise, I did it all, including the balcony, which was wonderful.I loved waking up to a different view every day and sitting on the balcony before bed each night (2 a.m.) going over the next day's activities. The beds were so comfortable!

Pros: I loved everything about this ship

Cons: Cons, are you kidding

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!