Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A smooth cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The ship was very nice although the balcony room was smaller that I would expect, but the balcony was a nice size. The accomodations were nice and plenty of activities aboard but I sensed the herding to specific locations on selected nights. The food was prepared well, but the variety was poor in comparison to other cruises on different vessels. Easy of port debarkation and embarkation was great and transportation excellent at each port. Overall I would recommend the cruise to anyone.

Pros: Boarding and Returning was easy and fast

Cons: The food was lacking in availability of variety as I have experienced before

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!