Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Loved our first cruise!

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

We loved our experience on the voyager! I was worried we would get bored and feel stuck on the ship but there was so much going on all the time I never had a chance to get bored. The employees are so accomodating, They make you feel special and well taken care of. I can't count the number of times we heard a genuine, "Our Pleasure".
Excluding the daily morning playgroup for toddlers and the bedtime story in the evening, there wasn't much to do for my 15 month old son on the ship. He is not allowed to swim due to regulations and not being potty trained. He was also not allowed in the Adventure Ocean area because of his young age. We did pack a couple of grandparents who kept him occupied playing with the towel animals and running around the Cleopatra's Needle.
We will definetly be traveling with Royal Carribean again. It was a lovely experience. We just may wait until our son is a little older and can enjoy more of what the Voyager and the Oasis have to offer.

Pros: So much to do

Cons: Not much to do for a 15 mth old baby

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Wish we would have had more time there is was so beautiful. I wish our port had more shopping available.
We had plenty to choose from to do.