Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good trip-the last one was better-

Sail Date: December 28, 2008

I have been on RC before and I will go again or at least one more time. A great all round company. Holland Am. a little formal-to Carnav. too many children.
YOU MAY CONTACT ME at my listed number.
I did have a good and decent time.
A change since the last time which was not enjoyed. Allowing more smoking. In case RC is not aware of it-smoking is a serious health hazard. The smoke in the casino was heavy-the one night RC did not allow smoking in the Casino it was packed. RC-the smoke does not stay just in the casino as you can smell it in the dinning area. Children as young as 10 gambling on the slots...!

Pros: just being away-friendly place

Cons: the smoke-you allowed more smoking-it is a health hazard and was strong this time.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!