Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Cruise!

Sail Date: January 13, 2008

This was our second cruise, and what a difference on Royal Carribean. The ship was faboulous. We were always impressed with the friendly staff, always out to make us feel special. The ship had great pools, hot tubs and always clean bathrooms. The evening dining expierence was fantastic, our wait staff was exceptional, always polite and smiling faces. The food was great and you could always find something great to eat. The choices of bars and restraurants was great, we espically liked Johnny Rockets, entertainment with great burgers, fries and onion rings. The entertainment surpirsed us to the extent of being really very good, always somethng to go see! The room attandant was very nice and we never had an un made bed! If I had to complain I would say the bar waiters were slow at all bars, the experess check out was not express, and seemed to be very disorganized, but we surived. Fantastic Trip!

Pros: The beautiful ship, the friendly staff, the convienent dining expierences

Cons: The express check out was not to organized

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We always have a great time in Roatan, we go to Half Moon beach. We have a good time, swimming, snorkling, eating and of course drinking Sol beer!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Not my favorite place to stop. Glad I got to see it, but probably won't make an effort to go back.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico