Cruise was ok

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2007
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
The ship was GREAT! I liked the size, and the options. This was our first time Cruiseing with R.C. We have always gone with Carnavel. I was not impressed with the service. Some of the crew skiped corners.
It was cold... But the cruise couldnt have done anything about that
It was cold... But the cruise couldnt have done anything about that
3rd time going to St Thomas and it just gets better every time
Don't Miss: beach
There were sharks in the water!!!! I was snorkeling with my wife. And the lifegaurd said it was normal to see sharks that far out..... Not Safe
Don't Miss: laying out on the beach
3rd time going to St Thomas and it just gets better every time
Don't Miss: beach
Don't Miss: laying out on the beach

Don't Miss: Baccardi Factory

Don't Miss: Baccardi Factory

Pros: The ship!

Cons: The crews moral

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!