Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise was ok

Sail Date: March 17, 2007

The ship was GREAT! I liked the size, and the options. This was our first time Cruiseing with R.C. We have always gone with Carnavel. I was not impressed with the service. Some of the crew skiped corners.

Pros: The ship!

Cons: The crews moral

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Don't Miss: Baccardi Factory
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
3rd time going to St Thomas and it just gets better every time
Don't Miss: beach
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
There were sharks in the water!!!! I was snorkeling with my wife. And the lifegaurd said it was normal to see sharks that far out..... Not Safe
Don't Miss: laying out on the beach
It was cold... But the cruise couldnt have done anything about that
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Don't Miss: laying out on the beach