Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Decent Cruise

Sail Date: March 17, 2007

This was my 6th cruise but first time on Royal Carribbean, and I was generally unimpressed. The entertainment was the worst I have ever seen on any cruise ship I have been on. The Piano bar, which is usually my favorite part, was horrible. I did not like that the shows were before dinner and I thought they were generally poor. Furthermore, audience participation shows such as the wedding game should not be the main show. There should be an adult comedian every night during the late hours.

The food was generally good, but too oily and buttery. The fruit was bad! There should be berries (blueberries, rasperries, strawberries, blackberries), kiwis, mangos, papayas in addition to the whole fruit and the melon.

There should be 2 nights during a 7 day cruise where lobster is offered (both formal nights). In addition, there should be free drinks (champagn) both formal nights, not just one.

Service was overall good, but I went to guest relations the first 4 nights and each time they told me they would call me back to respond to my questions and no one ever did. That is poor service.

Pros: relaxing

Cons: the entertainment

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.