Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Ship

Sail Date: February 17, 2007

The ship offered everything we could have wanted was there. We used the room service for the first time in our cruising history. Excellent! Food was great in all places we ate. We liked the ports of call. Labadee was lovely. I spent three hours in a hammock - soooooo relaxing.

Pros: The Prominade

Cons: It's all good

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
It had to be the shopping because that is what I did. We bought a tanzinite ring.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Pristine beaaches. I loved the hammocks.
We were disembarked at 9:00 am. None of the stores were opened till 10:00 am.
Don't Miss: I loved the bazaar.
We were disembarked at 9:00 am. None of the stores were opened till 10:00 am.
Don't Miss: I loved the bazaar.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Pristine beaaches. I loved the hammocks.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
THis is a beautiful port and old town.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
THis is a beautiful port and old town.