Great Ship

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 17, 2007
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
The ship offered everything we could have wanted was there. We used the room service for the first time in our cruising history. Excellent! Food was great in all places we ate. We liked the ports of call. Labadee was lovely. I spent three hours in a hammock - soooooo relaxing.
It had to be the shopping because that is what I did. We bought a tanzinite ring.
We were disembarked at 9:00 am. None of the stores were opened till 10:00 am.
Don't Miss: I loved the bazaar.
We were disembarked at 9:00 am. None of the stores were opened till 10:00 am.
Don't Miss: I loved the bazaar.
THis is a beautiful port and old town.
THis is a beautiful port and old town.
Pristine beaaches. I loved the hammocks.
Pristine beaaches. I loved the hammocks.

Pros: The Prominade

Cons: It's all good

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!