Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

CRUISING IN JANUARY

Sail Date: January 27, 2007

Cruising in january is a wonderful time of year. The ship was beautiful, and althougth the cruise line doesn't have any say so on the weather, it was beautiful and one of the smoothest of the 9 cruises I have taken. The service for the most part was excellent. For people who like large ships and lots of people, I would recommend this ship. There is plenty to do for all ages. I especially liked the promenade cafe where one could get snacks and coofee, tea, etc 24 hours a day. What I did not like was the lack of close pool space for the number of people. Although there are 3 pools, with 3,000 guests on board, there is not enough room to really enjoy the pools. Also, a popular music venue can attract many people. Often times, the areas are not large enough to handle the number of people attending. I prefer a smaller ship. When I cruise I want to get away from large numbers of people .

Pros: Decor of the ship

Cons: Size of the ship - too big

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
This was the first time I have been to this island. We tool the "Taste of Jamaica Cruise" and enjoyed it.
We took and "fiesta Cruise" boat that took us to the beach and then we partied on the way back - It was fun and I would recommend this excursion/
Ocho Rios, Jamaica