Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great cruise!

Sail Date: February 03, 2007

My impressions of the ship were very good. I loved the Seattle Coffee shop-both the coffee & snacks were excellent. The itineraries were good, but, would have liked a little longer in Nassau. I really enjoy the diversity of countries which the crew represents.

Pros: Food in the dining room & entertainment

Cons: One time we couldn't find a table in the game room nor a deck of cards. Another day we did.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This is my favorite island & we never have enough time here! Although, this cruise stop was longer than most cruises.
Don't Miss: I want to go back to St. John, but didn't have enough time.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We took a city tour & it was very interesting.
Don't Miss: The video at San Cristobal & the government building with it's marble & paintings.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: I want to go back to St. John, but didn't have enough time.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I missed most of this because I wasn't feeling so good, so I would really like to go back as it looked like the best!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We took a city tour & it was very interesting.
Loved seeing the Atlantis & it's aquarium!
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Loved seeing the Atlantis & it's aquarium!
Don't Miss: Atlantis