Need help in accounting!

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 13, 2007
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
Ship was beautiful, food was ok, some crew was very friendly others were put out! Still a good trip till my credit card was billed for the way I made arrangements. I was billed as agreed, but they also charged over $700 dollars later in the day which took EXECUTIVE MANGEMENT three days to correct. Its to bad you can have a pretty good vacation and have someone in an office ruin it with a stupid mistake and aggravation. I was ready to book another vacation next year but NOT with this company!
No where to really go charged for everything $10 for a mat to float on give me a break!
Island is a dump!
Island is a dump!

Pros: Ship was nice.

Cons: Dealing with Royal Carribean Mangment!

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.