Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Need help in accounting!

Sail Date: January 13, 2007

Ship was beautiful, food was ok, some crew was very friendly others were put out! Still a good trip till my credit card was billed for the way I made arrangements. I was billed as agreed, but they also charged over $700 dollars later in the day which took EXECUTIVE MANGEMENT three days to correct. Its to bad you can have a pretty good vacation and have someone in an office ruin it with a stupid mistake and aggravation. I was ready to book another vacation next year but NOT with this company!

Pros: Ship was nice.

Cons: Dealing with Royal Carribean Mangment!

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Island is a dump!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
No where to really go charged for everything $10 for a mat to float on give me a break!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Ocho Rios, Jamaica