Loved the Ship

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 13, 2007
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
The ship was incredable! I found myself in total awe of the shear size of it. There was always something to do. The shows were Vegas worthy. The meals were 5 star and the crew was awsome! The only complaint I have what so ever would be the lines getting off and on the ship in the ports of call/
I parasailed here and the guys that helped me were awsome!
I parasailed here and the guys that helped me were awsome!
The lines were really long. There were to many ships in port and to many people.
I did the Best of Ocho Rios and had a great time.
Don't Miss: Dunn River Falls
I did the Best of Ocho Rios and had a great time.
Don't Miss: Dunn River Falls
I did the Talum and no where did it talk about taking so long to actually getting there. With the ferry ride (that made me sick) to the long walk to the bus and the walk to the Runes and then not being able to actually go in them was very dissappointing!

Pros: The ship

Cons: The excursions

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!