Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A fun vacation

Sail Date: January 06, 2007

There was so much to do on the ship that we actually didn't have a chance to do everything. Both the interior and the exterior of the ship were well maintained, massive and beautiful. The food in the dinning room was on par with what you would expect from an upper class restaurant and there was always good food through out the ship. The cruise line now has its own beer label called "Royal" which I enjoyed (perhaps a little to much since every place I went seemed to keep running out of it). The service was good although I do think the service on the Majesty of the Seas was a little better, but no one would be upset with the service we received. The Stateroom was good size and made the little time we spent in them pleasant. The land excursions were great and I would highly recommend both "Under Water Motor Scooter" in St. Thomas VI and Wave Runners in Haiti to any one that wants some excitement during their trip. The ports we visited were great as well although I will in the future pay a little more attention to the times the ship will be departing ports, ours were all early afternoon and it would have been very nice to have been able to enjoy an evening in port at some of the wonderful locations we visited. All in all I would high recommend the Voyager of the Sea's to anyone that wants to be able to leave the stress of normal life behind and just go out and have a relaxing and also exciting good time.

Pros: The ship and everything that there is to do on board

Cons: All the boarding times for the ports of call were to early in the day, it would have been nice to be in port at night

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
This was not my first time to San Juan and it was a pleasure to return.
Don't Miss: Sites and Shopping
This was our second time to Nassau so we just walked around and ate lunch. It is a very good port and I would recommend it to anyone.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This was not my first time to San Juan and it was a pleasure to return.
Don't Miss: Sites and Shopping
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This has to be the most beautiful places on Earth. I highly recommend Underwater Motor Scooters and the lift upto Paradise Point for lunch or diner, you will not get a better view.
Don't Miss: Underwater Motor Scooters and the lift upto Paradise Point
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Underwater Motor Scooters and the lift upto Paradise Point
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
It seems that Royal has really made a big part of their cruises surround the private destinations such as Labadee and for good reason. You are in a secluded area of Haiti on a private beach and there is so much to do from snorkeling to wave runners with a lot of good food.
Don't Miss: snorkeling, wave runners, food
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Don't Miss: snorkeling, wave runners, food