The Best Cruise Ever

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2006
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
The Voyager of the seas is an amazing ship. It is so big and fabulous that it took me 4 days to learn my way around. We absolutely loved the ship. The restaurants were out of sight. The service was top class and the decor was quite a sight to see. Everytime I sat down for dinner I felt special because I was treated so special. The food was so good that I had to force myself not to keep asking for more. The spa service was just what I needed and worth every dollar. The shows were so good I thought I was on broadway. The ice skating show is one not to be missed with some exciting suprises. Everynight when we arrived at our room we had a new suprise that was full of care and imagination. I can't wait to book my cruise for next year. There is so much to do and yet I felt so relaxed and happy. Thankyou Royal Carribean.
This wasn't my favorite place. We visited a fort which we could have skipped. The shopping was similiar to what I see in n.y. so I wasn't excited.
The beach was really nice but it was alittle crowded for me. I did enjoy walking along the sand holding my hubby's hand.
Ladies , if you love handbags it is your personal paradise. They have the best selection of handbags I have ever seen and I know shopping. You can bargain well so think low. We also went snorkeling and saw a big beautiful turtle. I t was really fun.
Don't Miss: shopping
Labadee has a private beach excursion called malfini beach. It was the best 2 hours of my life. About ten people take a liitle boat to the beach and do whatever you want while 4 workers are at the bar ready to fix you a drink in a coconut. It was truly like being in paradise. Beware of the market place . Those natives are pushy and rude. I would skip that.
Don't Miss: malfini beach
Don't Miss: malfini beach
Don't Miss: shopping

Pros: I really enjoyed the excellent customer service and all there is to do.

Cons: I didn't like the jacuzzi because some of the jets were broken.