Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

My husband and I sailed on 9/28 and agreed this was one of the best cruises ever! From the captain on down, everyone seemed to be happy, loving their work. I believe it is due to the captain who is so personable, and out and about his ship, which is magnificent. The decor is gorgeous, food was wonderful as was the service, the ice show was beautiful, and the other shows equally as good. Can't wait to go back on the Voyager. Even the beach party on Labadee was run smoothly, with plenty of chairs and shade. Enjoyed our balcony room, everything very clean and tidy. Johnny Rockets not our speed, but loved the always-open food area on the Royal Promenade, which is another masterpiece! Kudos to RCCL!!