Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Ship: Voyager of the Seas
Since this was my first cruise, I don't have another to compare it to but I think it is the best ship in the world. Not only is the ship itself breathtaking, but the staff and food were wonderful as well. Every night of our 7 days, there was always plenty to do. The shows were entertaining and the music fabulous. Be careful when booking the excursions because they're impossible to cancel for a refund. We actually found it more relaxing to take it easy and purchase excursions the day before or on the islands themselves. Also, if you can, spring for the suite with a balcony. It was the best part of the entire cruise.