Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

The ship was amazing, and most of the employees were very nice and attentive. However, I did not think the food was that great, most of the time it was tasteless.We were never advised that our 2-year-old daughter wouldn't be allowed in any of the pools before we booked the vacation. We spent a lot of time in the cabin.....she wasn't even allowed to go and play in "adventure ocean" under my supervision. The people at guest relations even suggested that I stay in the cabin playing with her.So, in general I wouldn't recommend it for families with toddlers. Everyone else seemed to be having a great time.Oh!! one more thing I didn't like.... all they tell you about is the wonderful shopping you can do in the islands, what about telling about the nicest beaches, restaurants and tourist attractions???