Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

During embarkation, we were funneled through a line to tip the baggage handlers. Though I do believe in tipping, I felt like we were being held up. I would rate the food at fair. Mostly breakfast which was often cold, and food like sauage and bacon were not tasty. The ship itself was beautiful. The only drawback was that the balconies did not have glass rails. We could not sit and enjoy the view. My wife and I really enjoyed the entertainment, it was first rate! The only other problem we had was with an excursion in Jamaica where the tour guide left some of the people, myself included, stranded on the other side of Coral, where we could not get back to the ship. For a moment is was intense.