Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Ship: Voyager of the Seas
We went on our family vacation about a year ago now and I still can't stop recalling what a great time we had. If you are going to go on a cruise, then you need to go on the best! The Voyager was incredible. Besides the islands that we visited, the exploration of the ship itself was amazing. My kids loved the activities on board as well as my wife and I. I definitely recommend this ship to anyone and everyone who is planning a cruise. This ship is a floating park, mall and hotel!